Bangladesh Infrastructure Finance Fund Limited (BIFFL) is a public limited company registered under Companies Act, 1994 (ACT XVIII of 1994) and incorporated on 21 March 2011. Earlier, the cabinet meeting held on 29 July, 2010 approved the formation of Bangladesh Infrastructure Finance Fund Limited (BIFFL). Cabinet in the same meeting in principle approved BIFFL’s ‘Memorandum of Association’ and ‘Articles of Association’. The Authorized Share Capital of the Company is BDT 100 (One hundred) billion divided into 1 (one) billion shares of BDT 100.00 each and the Subscribed Share Capital or Paid-up capital is BDT 16.00 billion. BIFFL Job Circular given below.
Bangladesh Infrastructure Finance Fund Limited (BIFFL) Job Circular
BIFFL Job Circular
Bangladesh Infrastructure Finance Fund Limited (BIFFL) job circular has been published for different positions. Please see the following circular to know whether you are eligible or not for the given circular. Details are given below.
|Name of Posts||No of Posts|
|01. MTO/Officer (Investment & Credit Risk Management)||05|
|02. MTO/Officer (Legal)||01|
|03. MTO/Officer (Technical)||01|
|04. MTO/Officer (IT Operation)||01|
|05. Officer (Accounts & Finance)||01|
|06. Officer ( Admin & HR)||01|
- MTO : 60,000 Tk (Gross) per month plus other fringe benefits
- Officer : 50,000 Tk (Gross) per month plus other fringe benefits
Required Minimum CGPA
- MTO : 3.30 out of 4.00
- Officer : 3.00 out of 4.00
Age Limit : 30 Years
Experience : Fresh Graduate
Deadline : 11 February 2016
- Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are invited to send a full resume, a passport size
photograph with a cover letter addressed to the Executive Director & CEO, BIFFL by 11 February 2016 through e-mail to email@example.com by mentioning the name of the position in subject line, or by postto BIFFL, 4, Anjuman Mufidul Islam Road, Kakrail, Dhaka-1000.
- Selection will be based purely on merit.
- BIFFL is an equal opportunity employer and strictly maintains non-smoking environment.
- Any kind of persuasion will be automatically disqualify candidature
- BIFFL reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason.