Chinese Government Scholarship Circular Published. Chinese Government Scholarship Circular Published few days ago. In order to promote the mutual understanding, cooperation and exchanges in politics, economy, culture, education and trade between China and other countries, the Chinese government has set up a series of scholarship programs to sponsor international students, teachers and scholars to study and conduct research in Chinese universities. China Scholarship Council (hereinafter referred to as CSC), entrusted by the Ministry of Education of People’s Republic of China (hereinafter referred to as MOE), is responsible for the enrollment and administration of Chinese Government Scholarship programs.
Criteria and Eligibility
Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and be in good health.
Education bacground and age limit:
– Applicants for undergraduate program must e a high school graduate under the age of 25.
– Applicants for master’s degree program must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
– Applicants for doctoral degree program must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
– Applicants for general scholar program must have completed at least two years of undergraduate study and be under the age of 45.
– Applicants for senior scholar program must have master’s degree or above, or hold academic titles of associate professor or above, and be under the age of 50.
Before going to online form fillup candidates must have to use below links banbeis.gov.bd/china/ for priliminary selection. Chinese Government Scholarship Circular Published.