IFIC Bank Limited is a first generation private sector commercial Bank having joint ventures and affiliates abroad. It was set up as a joint venture between the Government of Bangladesh and sponsors in the private sector in 1976. IFIC was converted to a full fledged commercial Bank in 1983. The Government of Bangladesh holds 32.75 % of its shares. Directors and sponsors hold 11.31 of the share capital and the rest is held by general public.
IFIC Bank Job Circular BD -career.ificbankbd.com
IFIC Management Trainee Programme provides a wealth of career opportunities and many other benefits to begin your Banking career with one of the promising domestic Banks in Bangladesh. We believe that the journey will embark you to a successful career with IFIC Bank Limited.
IFIC Bank Job Circular
IFIC Bank Job circular for the post of Management Trainee Officer has been published on 3rd February, 2016. Eligible candidates who fulfill the below mentioned criteria are requested to apply Online. Details are given below.
Position : Management Trainee
- Masters with honors from reputed universities in any of the following disciplines with minimum three 1st Divisions/Classes/Equivalent CGPA having no 3rd Divisions/Classes/Equivalent CGPA in entire academic career :
- Business Administration 11. Statistics
- Bank Management 12. Computer Science
- Finance 13. International Relations
- Marketing 14. International Business
- Management 15. Management & Information System
- Finance & Banking 16. Environment Science
- English 17. Development Studies
- Economics 18. Agri business
- Public Administration 19. Agricultural Economics
- Mathematics 20. Accounting
- BBA/BSc. in Engineering from reputed Business School/Institution/Universities with three 1st Divisions/Classes/CGPA
Age Limit : Not over 30 years of age s on 13 February, 2016
Job Location : Anywhere in Bangladesh. Applicants who are not willing to go outside Dhaka are strongly discouraged to apply. You might go outside Dhaka if necessary.
Salary Range : 45,120 Tk Per Month