Mutual Trust Bank Job Circular BD 2017. Mutual Trust Bank Ltd. (MTB) is a well-diversified private commercial bank, based in Dhaka, Bangladesh. MTB, now in its 17th year of operation, aspires to be one of the most admired banks in the nation and recognized as an innovative and client-focused company, based on a home-grown philosophy known as MTB3V ! Mutual Trust Bank Job Circular has been published for the post of Management Trainee Officer.
Position: “MTB Management Trainee Batch of 2017“
Qualification and other competencies:
• MBA/MBM/MSS/Masters degree in Economics, Accounting, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Marketing, Computer Science, Human Resources, Management, Public Administration, International Relations, Law or any related discipline (to be decided by the bank) from a highly reputed university or educational institution, both at home and abroad.
• Minimum CGPA should be 3.00 out of 4.00 or 4.00 out of 5.00.
• Excellent ability in speaking and writing English and Bangla languages.
• Possess an entrepreneurial spirit, be energetic, self-motivated and driven to succeed in a highly competitive and challenging environment.
• Capable of multi-tasking with strong presentation skills.
• Excellent proficiency in computer literacy and communication.
• Interested in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
• Age limit: 30 years (as on January 24, 2017)
Recommended : BIFFL Job Opportunity
MTB Offers You :
• An intensive orientation and induction program.
• A high performance culture, where team members work with enthusiasm, passion and pride, in search of excellence.
• Fast track career, as recognition of proactive and outstanding performance.
• MMTs will be posted at any MTB office, branch or subsidiary in the country.
Salary Range :
During the one year probation period, MMTs will be entitled to a monthly consolidated salary of BDT. 60,000.00. Upon successful completion of the probation period, the MMTs will be appointed as Junior Assistant Vice President of the bank with a monthly gross remuneration of BDT. 85,000.00.
Eligible candidates will first appear in a written examination. Applicants qualifying in the written examination will be required to undergo the subsequent stages of the selection process, which includes two rounds of interviews, a medical test and satisfactory feedback from referees.
Interested candidates are requested to log on to www.mutualtrustbank.com for completing the application form and submitting it through the MTB e-Recruitment System.