South East Bank Probationary Officer Job Circular 2016-2017. Southeast Bank Limited is a private commercial bank in Bangladesh. The Bank’s journey began when it was incorporated as a Public Limited Company on March 12, 1995. In the Registrar of Joint Stock Companies and Firms issued the Certificate of Commencement of Business of the Bank on the same date. The Southeast Bank received its Banking License from the Bangladesh Bank on March 23, 1995. e Bank’s First branch was opened by Late M. Saifur Rahman, the then Honourable Finance Minister of the Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh as the Chief Guest at the commercial hub of the country at 1, Dilkusha Commercial Area, Dhaka on May 25, 1995.
South East Bank Probationary Officer Job Circular 2016-2017
Position : Probationary Officer
- MBA/ MBM/ Masters in Commerce/ Economics/ Agricultural Economics/ Development Studies/ International Relations/ Public Administration/ English/ Law/ Engineering/ Computer Science/ Statistics/ Mathematics and Physics with the following results:
- SSC and HSC: Minimum GPA-4.00 in a scale of GPA-5.00;
- Graduation and Post-graduation: Minimum CGPA-3.00 in a scale of CGPA-4.00
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill;
- Good command in English and Bengali (Oral & Written);
- Proficient in computer skill especially in MS Office and internet;
- Hard working and ability to work under stress.
- The selected candidates shall be on probation for a period of 2 years with a monthly consolidated pay of Tk.40,000/- for the 1st year and Tk.45,000/- for the 2nd year. After successful completion of probationary period, he/she will be absorbed as “Senior Officer” with a monthly salary of Tk. 60,000/- with other benefits.
- The selected candidates shall have to sign a Bond on non-judicial stamp valuing Tk.300/- to the effect that he/she shall serve the Bank for a minimum period of 3 (three) years after completion of his/her probationary period with certain conditions.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through www.southeastbank.com.bd along with a scanned photograph (maximum 20 KB) and all scanned copies of the educational certificates using online application form by March 31, 2016
32 Years 29/02/2016